Explore the waterfalls, rivers and forests of La Vallée des Couleurs during a thrilling ride on four wheels.
La Vallée des Couleurs is often referred to as one of the most stunning nature park of Mauritius. With this activity you will be provided with the opportunity to discover the park in a unique way. Race through the rough landscape and explore waterfalls, cross through rivers, discover the local flora and fauna and refill your adrenaline level by driving your own buggy or quad.
|Operating hours||9:00 – 17:00|
|Operating Days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered with a supplement|
|Remark||You need ticket to the park to do the activity.
You can choose your quad or buggy, trip for 1 hour or 2 hours.
You can choose from a 1 or a 2-hour discovery ride, during which you will explore the landscape in a buggy, which can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children, or on a quad, with a capacity of two persons. This activity is not only exciting, but also highly educational as you will be informed on the habitat of the rare and endemic species that call this park their home.
After your activity, you can choose to add the optional La Vallée des Couleurs Lunch Package, a 3-course set lunch menu at the park’s restaurant La Citronelle. The Restaurant is found in the midst of the indigenous fauna and flora of the park.
After this amazing tour across steep trails you can end the activity by exploring the park a little more, as the park has many more beautiful trails that take you through the park and waterfalls.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for driving an own quad or buggy is 16. The minimum height for driving a quad is 1.35 meters.
- Children above the age of 6 can join this experience in a double quad bike. (accompanied by an adult over 18 years old)
- Each client is obliged to drive an initiation circuit prior to the start of the actual activity in order to let the guides judge the driving capacity of each client.
- Clients are obliged to wear protective clothing, a helmet, gloves, eye protection and appropriate footwear (preferably closed shoes or boots)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this activity for safety reasons.
- La Vallée des Couleurs park is opened every day of the year, including December 25 and January 1.
- The duration of the quad/buggy experience is 1 hour.
- Lunch can be held in La Citronelle restaurant between 11.00 and 14.00, this is under a supplement.
- The quad bikes are a EXC Quad Bike (500 CC)
- The capacity of the buggy is 2 adults (16 years and older) and 1 child (less 6 yrs). The capacity of the quad bike is 2 adults.
- The activity takes place in La Vallée des Couleurs; accordingly, we offer you to book the buggy/quad ride together with the entry tickets to the reserve.
- Client are recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, a cap and mosquito repellent, a spare set of clothes and a camera.
- The activity takes place in La Vallée des Couleurs; thus to book the buggy/quad ride, the entrance tickets are mandatory.