Experience an unparalleled scenic flight starting at 10,000ft in the paradise island of Mauritius!
Have a complete 360 degrees bird’s eye view just before you jump, experience absolute freedom during the 30 second free fall and get mesmerised by a spectacular panorama when slowly descending towards the picture-perfect island. If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, then you need to search no longer.
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Operating hours||06:30 – 17:00|
|Transportation||Offered as a supplement|
|Remark||Weight limitation should be between 40kg – 95kg|
The total duration of the skydive excursion is about 1 hour. You will start by getting a 5- to 10-minute briefing, after which you will embark at the small plane that will take you to magnificent heights. After you have taken the big leap, you will have a free fall for half a minute, during which you will reach an incredible speed of 200 km/hr. A 3- to 5-minute parachute flight will then take you down safely to solid ground. After you have recovered from your thrill, you will receive a tandem skydive certificate, so you can remember this great experience. Also, for a small additional cost you will receive a pen drive with the record of your jump.
At all time you will be accompanied by a specialist and experience skydiver, who will look after your safety and will manage the parachute deployment. This makes tandem skydiving accessible to all looking for an ultimate thrilling and adrenaline pumping experience. Modern parachute equipment is highly reliable, and we can guarantee maximum safety. It is recommended for first time jumpers to have a small bite prior to the jump to maintain the blood sugar level at a reasonable level.
Terms and conditions
- Each flight can accommodate for up to 2 participants.
- If participants have scubadived within 24 hours prior to this activity, they need to inform.
- A waiver form needs to be signed by the participants.
- Participants must be 18 years or older and weigh between 40kg and 95 kg.
- Pregnant women and people suffering from heart problems, asthma or other problems need to present a doctor approval prior to this activity.
- Participants are obliged to wear suitable footwear; training shoes or sport shoes are ideal.
- All participants must be physically and mentally capable to skydive and must not suffer from chronic diseases or be under the influence of any mediation or drugs.
What is included
- There is a full insurance cover for up to $1,000,000 per person.
- The skydiving operation has been granted full authorisation by both the DCA and the ministry of tourism
- All instructors are qualified and have obtained certificates. They speak English and French.
- For a small additional cost, participants can receive a pen drive of their jump. This pen drive should be booked at the airfield on the day of the activity.