- EXTREME JOURNEYS
- Full day tours
- NATURE & ADVENTURE EXCURSIONS
- Quads, buggies and 4x4
- Zip lining and canyoning
Book a full day of safari and thrilling experiences and discover the African wildlife from up close!
Bring a visit to the incredible Casela World of Adventures Park, go on a magical walk with real lions, glide along zip lines and cross a ravine on a Nepalese Bridge and embark on a quad biking safari adventure. This full-day tour is definitely recommended to those looking for an exciting and fabulous day that comes with unique experiences that you will cherish forever.
|Operating days||Monday – Friday|
|Activity time||9:00 – 17:00|
|Remark||The minimum height to take part in this tour is 150 cm, you need to speak basic English.|
The lion walk is a walk through the splendid forest with real lions, that are allowed to roam freely. Get up close to the King of the Savannah, pet and touch him, see how the lions play and run and experience your own wild side. During the entire walk, the lion handlers will look after your safety.
The next activity on your program will be a quad biking tour, which will take you through the Yemen national park of Casela, resembling a real African Savannah. With the animals roaming free, you will need to drive around to spot them and get up close to them. Zebras, ostriches, gazelles and impalas; all call this park their home. Included in this package also is a visit to the Casela park, where you can find more animals, go on a ride in the Talawaka Coaster, go on a photo safari or visit the 4D cinema. The possibilities are endless!
After the morning full of animals you will continue your day by crossing a 70 meters deep ravine by gliding along several zip lines and via thrilling Nepalese Bridge. The zip lines ensure you will have the feeling of flying like a bird and allows you to discover the beautiful scenery of Rivière des Galets. The numerous waterfalls, the banks of the river, the canyons and the lush forest are even more wonderful when flying over it.
Pick-up from and drop-off at your hotel, full transportation and all entry fees are included. There is also possibility to upgrade your package with lunch with beautiful view of the mountains.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 15 years.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 150cm.
- All participants must be physically and mentally able to follow the instructions and perform the activity and should not suffer from hearing or visual impairments. They need to speak basic English.
- The Big Cat keepers have the right to not let a customer participate if the restrictions and rules are not met.
- The minimum age to ride solo in the Tulawaka coaster is 12, with a minimum height of 1.40m. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the tandem ride.
What is included
- Entrance to the park is included in this package
- 1 hour walk with lions
- 1 hour quad biking in safari
- Nepalese bridge and 3 lines of zipline
- Transportation from your hotel to the park and back.
- The park is closed on December 25 and January 1.
- The walking with lions takes 1 hour, and the visit to the whole park 3-5 hours.
- Participants are recommended to bring a hat, sun cream, sport shoes, mosquito repellent, swimwear and a camera.