- Attractions, parks & sites
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- NATURE & ADVENTURE EXCURSIONS
- Safari wildlife adventures
Interact with many incredible animals by feeding them during this wonderful tour!
At Casel World of Adventures you have the opportunity to feed several animal species and interact with them accordingly. This experience will surely leave you with beautiful memories, and kids will have a whole new sensation that will encourage them to take a keen interest in animals. The park is home to many species, including rhinos, giraffes, parrots, monkeys, zebras, lions and many more. Action and amusement are key elements of this park, and with this feeding package you can even enhance your experience! The package includes giraffe feeding, tortoises feeding, lorikeet feeding and the feeding of animals at the petting farm.
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||Minors must be accompanied by an adult for the disclaimer.|
Giraffes are friendly creatures that are curious and love to interact with humans. You and your kids will be delighted to enjoy this incredible opportunity of feeding the tall and elegant animals! The tortoises have a tranquil and friendly nature, and love to be fed tasty little snack by the visitors. Lorikeets will fly onto your arms, shoulders and sometimes even head the moment you step into the enclosure with their beloved nectar. Last of all, the animals at the petting farm, being rabbits, goats, chicken and many others, can be fed by hand or using a bottle. All animals will be happy to see you!
Included in this package is the entrance to the Casela park. The activities that come along with the entrance ticket are: a fun ride at the Toboggan slides, entrance to the thrilling Tulawaka Gold Coaster, a walk through the aviary, a safari through the ‘savannah’, entrance to the Big Cat Kingdom and the Monkey Kingdom, interactions at the petting farm and the tortoise pen, a 4D cinema and of course encounters with many wonderful animal species!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 4 years.
- The minimum age to ride solo in the Tulawaka coaster is 12, with a minimum height of 1.40m. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the tandem ride.
What is included
- The bag of animal feed for the petting farm animals is included. Should you wish to bottle feed the animals, a bottle is available against small extra payment at the park.
- The giraffe feeding is offered at 10.30 , 12.30 , 13.30 and 15.30.
- The duration of the feeding of the giraffes is 10 minutes.
- The tortoises can be fed from 09.30 till 16.30.
- The lorikeet feeding activity is offered at 10.30 , 13.30 and 15.30.
- The duration of the feeding of the lorikeets is 5 to 10 minutes.
- The petting farm is opened between 09.30 and 16.30.
- The park is closed on December 25 and January 1.