Feel as if you are riding through the dessert in a caravan by mounting your dromedary at Casela!
Make the Arabian fairytale come true at Casela World of Adventures and mount your dromedary across the parks very own savannah. A truly unique way of going on a safari! Seated comfortably on the back of the dromedary you will be guided through the park and be able to enjoy magnificent surrounding views. This experience will not soon be forgotten. The dromedaries are all friendly creatures, and their somewhat funny gait will turn your ride into an enjoyable excursion!
|Operating hours||09.15 – 15.00|
|Operating days||Monday – Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
You can choose between two fun rides on the dromedaries; the ‘paddock camel ride’, for those that do not feel so comfortable yet mounting these big animals, or the ‘camel ride in safari’, which is the longer ride that takes you through the savannah safari area of Casela.
This tour is booked together with entrance to the Casela park, with which the following is included: a fun ride at the Toboggan slides, entrance to the thrilling Tulawaka Gold Coaster, a walk through the aviary, a safari through the ‘savannah’, entrance to the Big Cat Kingdom and the Monkey Kingdom, interactions at the petting farm and the tortoise pen, a 4D cinema and of course encounters with many wonderful animal species!
Terms and conditions
- The maximum number of participants per time slot is 4.
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 5 years.
- The maximum weight to take part in this activity is 100kg.
- The minimum age to ride solo in the Tulawaka coaster is 12, with a minimum height of 1.20m. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the tandem ride.
- All participants must be physically and mentally capable to take part in this activity.
- Participants should not have major hearing or visual impairments for safety reasons.
- The camel rides take place at set time slots: 09.15 – 15.00.
- The Casela park is closed on December 25 and January 1.
- The duration of the paddock camel ride is 5 minutes.
- The duration of the safari camel ride is 45 minutes.
- Participants are recommended to wear long pants and closed shoes.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review