Adventures and surprises await you at Casela! Zip through the air and discover the park from a bird’s point of view.
The Casela World of Adventures park is a nature park located besides the Rempart Mountain. It is one of the most beloved tourist attractions of Mauritius, and you will have the opportunity to discover it from high up in the air! Fly through the air via the 3 zipline circuit and go on a thrilling walk of the wooden platforms by choosing for the Nepalese bridge adventure. The activity will provide you with a magnificent aerial view over the park.
|Operating days||all days|
|Activity time||9:15 – 15:30|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
The 400-meter zip line circuit consists of three zip lines that take you high over waterfalls and the river. Glide through the tropical forest at high speed and get treated by all that nature has to offer. The Nepalese Bridge activity has been designed especially for those looking for a rejuvenating adventure. This walk in the air on wooden platforms suspended by solid ropes high above lush tropical green forests is guaranteed to pump up your energy and adrenaline level! Both activities are suitable for adults and children. This package is perfect for those wanting to enjoy this thrilling aerial experience to the fullest.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years.
- The maximum weight for the zip line adventure is 100kg.
- Participants should be 135cm and above. This applies to both activities.
- Please note this package does not include ticket to Casela Bird Park.
- The park is open every day except on December 25 and January 1.
- The duration of both activities is approximately 1 hour.
- Participants are recommended to bring sun cream, bathing suit, spare set of clothes, towel, sport shoes and a (waterproof) camera.
- You are kindly requested to reach Casela no less than 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled activities.