A full day package that includes good food, relaxation, stunning views and great hospitality!
During this tour you will set off from Grand Bay to discover the fascinating northern islands. Treat yourself with this day full of relaxation and fun and discover some of the highlights of the north! With a length of 45 feet, this catamaran is very spacious and offers all facilities aboard. The cruise will take you through crystal-clear waters and across the open ocean to reach Gabriel Island, which is famous for its pearly white beaches and turquoise seashore. During the cruise you will pass the fascinating Coin de Mire, an island reaching high out of the water, with powerful waves splashing against the rocky surface of the islet.
|Operating days||All days|
|Activity time||09.00 – 16.00|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
The sailing time is around one and a half hour, after which you will be dropped to the beach of Ilot Gabriel. It is here where you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch, either at the beach or at the Catamaran itself. The menu consists of fresh fish, grilled chicken and a selection of freshly prepared salads. Also, you will have the opportunity to discover the sea from even more up close, as you can opt for some swimming or snorkelling.
During the cruise it might happen that you will be treated by jumping dolphins or whales swimming along with the ship. In this fortunate event the skipper will stop the boat in order to let you enjoy these magnificent creatures as they swim in their natural surroundings. At around 16.00 you will get back at your departure point at Grand Bay.
What is included
- The lunch consists of chicken, sausages, pasta salad, rice, mixed salads, fresh baguettes and a typical Mauritian desert.
- During the entire cruise, you will be served water, soft drinks, rum, beer and wine.
- During the sail back, you will be served with light snacks while enjoying some live music.
- Participants are recommended to bring a hat, t-shirt, sun cream, a camera, swimwear and a towel.
- If you are vegetarian, please make note of this upon your booking.