A luxurious helicopter tour waiting for you to go from the airport to your hotel directly!
What would be a better way to visit the many sights of Mauritius in no-time? The helicopter crew will welcome you and provide you with personalized service when you arrive at the airport. Once ready, you will embark on one of the Air Mauritius helicopters, equipped with 4 passenger seats. For just a small fee, you will enjoy all the luxury that the Amédée Maingard Lounge offered at Mauritius International Airport. This lounge has been specially designed to welcome guests and make their waiting time at the airport as relaxing as possible in a very warm and comfortable setting.
Throughout the flight, the pilot will give you a glimpse of Mauritius by flying over beautiful landscapes and topographies in all tranquility, as you are on your way towards your hotel.
Terms and conditions
- Information to provide at time of booking by email:
Helipad, copy of passport, weight and flight details along with requested time (applicable for departure transfer only)
- Booking will be processed as per availability and you will receive the confirmation within 24hours. Missing submitted information might delay the confirmation.
- Weight of luggage together with the weights of the passengers need to be advised at time of booking. Should the real total weights do not match the information provided, the company reserves the right to cancel the flight with 100% cancellation charges.
What is included
- Included in the package: Helicopter transfer from/to the airport
- Excluded in the package: Helipad charges and transfer from helipad to hotel, if applicable.
- A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, in accordance with the global safety standards, will guide you through your journey.
- This helicopter trip departs from the heliport of your choice.
- In some cases, landing fees are applicable for the use of heliports. Landing fees must be paid on the day of the flight directly to the heliport.
- Separate luggage transfer can be provided upon request and supplement charge.
PER TRIP APPLICABLE TO A MAX OF 2 PAX
SUPPLEMENT for each additional passenger