Walking with the Kings of the Savannah: Experience a Unique Adventure Walking with the Lions at Casela Park .
|Operating hours||09.00 – 17.00|
|Operating days||Monday – Saturday|
|Activity time||Flexible; 09.15 , 10.00 , 10.30 , 14.00 , 15.00 and 15.30|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
Imagine walking alongside these majestic creatures, admiring their power and beauty up close. With our exclusive program, you will have the rare opportunity to live a deep connection with the lions, while being guided by our qualified animal experts.
Before you begin this extraordinary experience, you will receive a thorough introduction to lion behavior and safety precautions. Our experienced team will ensure you feel confident and safe throughout the activity.
During the walk, you can observe the lions’ natural behaviour, agility and grace. This is a unique opportunity to understand and appreciate these magnificent predators in their natural environment.
– All participants must be physically and mentally able to follow the instructions and perform the activity.
– Participants should not suffer from hearing or visual impairments for safety reasons.
– The minimum height and age to take part in this activity is 150cm and 15 years old.
– The Big Cat keepers have the right to not let a customer participate if the restrictions and rules are not met.
– The safety briefing will be in French and English.
– The park is closed on December 25 and January 1.
– The walking with lions takes 1 hour, and the visit to the whole park 3-5 hours.
– This activity is offered at set time slots: 09.15 , 10.00 , 10.30 , 14.00 and 15.30.
– A DVD with pictures and videos of your experience is included in the price.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review