Fulfill your need for speed on a quad and explore the island on a horseback; a perfect combination!
This full day package offers you the opportunity to explore Mauritius in both a thrilling and more tranquil way, thus making it a perfect excursion for everyone interested in nature and adventure. Explore the hidden gems of the island and discover its secrets off the beaten track. With both activities you will have the privilege to spot some of the most wonderful species, such as the Mauritian Kestrel, which should definitely on you to-see list when visiting this country.
|Operating days||All days|
After you have been picked up at your place of accommodation, you will be transported to the Domaine de l’Etoile, where you will start with a quad biking excursion. Ride through 1200 hectares of green hills, ponds and rivers and enjoy a thrilling and bumpy ride. You will drive in a group led by and experience guide, who will take you along the many historical, geographical and significant aspects of the Domaine. You can opt for a single or a double quad, making it possible to enjoy this ride solo or together with friends or family.
After a delicious Mauritian buffet if you like to have a lunch there and some free leisure time in the Domaine, it is time to saddle up and hop on the back of your horse. The landscape provides you with spectacular views over indigenous forests, valleys, rivers and much more, which can be explored best from the back of a horse. At the end of your day full of incredible scenery and adrenaline-filled excursions you will be dropped back at your place of accommodation around 17.00.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for the quad biking tour is 12 years. In order to drive the quad yourself you should be 17 years old or above.
- The horse riding excursion is suitable from the age of 12.
- Weight limitation: 90 kg.
- Pregnant women and physically challenged persons are not authorized to go on these tours.
What is included
- Included in the price are the excursions – double quad bike for 2 people (this price is applicable only in case 2 people book the tour) and horse riding, entry fees, transport, a welcoming cocktail, necessary equipment, beverages, refreshing towels and hot showers after the tour and a personal driver guide.
- Participants are recommended to bring sun cream, mosquito repellent, closed footwear, long trousers, spare clothes and a camera.