- Attractions, parks & sites
- Culinary tastings
- Deals and Discounts
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Full day tours
- SIGHTSEEING TRIPS
The region of Chamarel is full of secrets to be explored in this full-day tour!
This tour is all inclusive, including transport, all tickets and lunch.
With this full-day tour, you will have the chance to see the highlights of Chamarel, a particular region of the South West with many places of interest. This region is a must-visit during your vacation in Mauritius.
The Ebony forest will be your first stop; you can go on a guided tour with one of the experienced staff members or, if you prefer, stroll along the alleys following the information signs. The Sublime Point offers breathtaking views of Le Morne Brabant and the surrounding bays where you can also see lots of tropical birds and endemic species.
Then, the Chamarel waterfalls will await you to discover its impressive height of 100m, followed by the 7 Coloured Earth, the result of the cooling of lava at different temperatures. These rainbow lands will leave you speechless!
For a break, you will have lunch at one of the most panaromatic view restaurants in the island.
After this lunch break, the visit will continue at the Rhumerie de Chamarel which is surrounded by vast plantations of sugar cane in harmony with pineapple and other tropical fruit tree.
You will also discover the Curios Corner – A world of illusions for some self-discovering adventures.
|Operating days||Monday – Saturday|
|Activity time||9:00 – 17:00|
|Transportation and lunch||Included in the price|
What is included:
- Transportation, entrance tickets to Ebony Chamarel, Chamarel 7 colored earths, Curios Corner, Rhumerie de Chamarel and lunch
- This tour is not available on Sundays and Public holidays.
- All drivers speak English and French fluently
- This tour is available as from two persons.
- The tour for only one person is available upon request.
- For kids 3-12 you will get a 50% discount. Please kindly email us if you are booking with kids.