Rush through the treetops at high speed and discover La Vallée des Couleurs from a bird’s point of view!
Experience the true beauty of this remarkable nature reserve by exploring it from a bird’s point of view. This zip line experience is perfect for anyone wanting to entwine itself with the vast biodiversity of Mauritius while having an aerial adrenaline rush. We offer you four exciting zip line packages varying from 500m to 1.5km, during which you can unveil the beauty of the enchanting Vallée des Couleurs. The valley, also referred to as the 23-coloured earth, was discovered in 1998, and has ever since left a great impression on both the local Mauritians and anyone visiting the island.
|Operating hours||9:00 – 16:00|
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Lunch||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||You have to choose your zipline length. Price offered for 500 m long zipline.|
During this activity you will be guided by professional instructors at all time, who want to ensure you have spectacular glides along zip lines of different lengths while contemplating the fantastic land of the 23 Coloured Earths from high above. Choose the package that suits best with your wishes:
- 500 meters Initiator zipline, max 150 kg
- 400 meters Waterfall zipline, minimum 75 cm height
- Super longest zip line of 1.5km (3rdlongest zip line in the world) – Signature zipline – minimum 40 kg and 1m40cm height
- 3.1 km extreme full set – 7 lines zipline – minimum 40 kg and 1m40cm height
- Nepalese Bridge (Longest Bridge in Indian Ocean); Suspended at a height of 80 to 100 metres above the forest canopy, breathe in the fresh air with each step you take on the longest suspended bridge in the Indian Ocean region, 350 metres of pure marvel.
For those who want to have an even more thrilling experience, there is the possibility to glide along the zipline not just in a sitting position, but face-forward on your belly, allowing you to fly over the lush green forests just like Superman! Note that for the Superman, different weight limitations apply.
This activity is a part of the magnificent nature park, meaning that after your adrenaline rush you can discover the Valley from a different perspective by strolling along one of the many trails provided. With this tour, you are ensured to have a spectacular day! Please note that ticket to this park is mandatory for obtaining the activity.
After your activity, we offer you to enjoy a 3 course set lunch menu served at the park’s restaurant La Citronnelle. The Restaurant is found in the midst of the indigenous fauna and flora of the park.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years.
- All participants must be physically and mentally capable to perform the activity.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part in this activity for safety reasons.
- Weight limitations: for the super longest zip line max. 130kg, for the superman max 80kg. for the 500m is 250 kg. , child should have minimum 40 kg.
- Height limitations: for the waterfall zipline is min 75cm, for the longest zipline and full set is minimum 1m40cm.
- The nature park is open every day, including national and international holidays.
- Duration of the 500m zip line is 15 minutes.
- Duration of the super longest zip line excursion is 30 minutes.
- Choose your zipline or nepalese bridge, you can also do quad biking or visit park. We also recommend to have a delicious lunch at the park.