A unique attraction that will leave you in awe; an absolute must-do while in Mauritius!
Feel as if you are walking on a moon surface, slowly making steps and jumping incredibly high. This is an ultimate sensation where you feel completely isolated from the rest of the world. Your underwater Sea Walk will take you to the bottom of the ocean, where you will not swim, but walk! Get fascinated by the marine life surrounding you and their beautiful habitat. Qualified guides will accompany you at all time, making this activity not only fun, but also maximum safe.
|Operating hours||09.00 – 14.30|
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
Once you get to Grand Bay, a boat will take you to a platform in the sea, where your guides will be waiting for you. It is here that you get explained how to move in the water, as well as what safety measures you must take into account. After this, get bugled up with a special weight helmet, put your helmet on and sink towards the bottom of the sea, from where you will be able to walk freely; an incredible experience!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women.
What is included
- All equipment will be provided for at the platform, including underwater shoes.
- Participants are recommended to bring swim wear and a towel.
- A DVD of your experience can be obtained after the tour against payment.
- It is possible to have a private under water sea walk. Please contact us for more details.
- The total time of this excursion is about 1 hour, of which 15 minutes entail the actual walk.
- For this activity it is not obligatory to have swimming skills.
- Glasses and lenses can be worn during this tour as you head won’t get wet.