Learn more about the rich biodiversity of Mauritius during this guided hiking adventure!
Throughout this whole hiking tour, you can be sure to enjoy the sounds of nature and the chirping of many tropical birds, to discover breathtaking panoramic views over turquoise lagoons and to encounter many endemic species. Just don’t forget your camera, as you are guaranteed to have some picture-perfect moments! The guide will be there to inform you on the many wonders you will encounter, such as the ebony trees, the orchids, the Mauritius Kestrel and, when lucky, a Rusa deer.
|Operating hours||09.00 – 17.00|
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
This hike is relatively easy and therefore perfect for both experienced and unexperienced hikers. Everyone can just enjoy the surrounding tranquility during this wonderful outdoor adventure. The park, la Domaine de l’Etoile, used to be a private hunting ground and has therefore always been well maintained and preserved. This provides the park with its uniqueness and beauty, that asks to be explored. At the end of your hike you can enjoy an optional lunch in the ravishing restaurant that can be found in the reserve, which offers stunning views onto the mountain.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum number of participants if 30.
What is included
- Depending on the size of the group, one or two professional guides will accompany you.
- All participants will be provided with 0.5L of water.
- The duration of this excursion may vary, depending on the participants’ fitness level.
- Participants are recommended to bring sun cream, mosquito repellent, good walking shoes and a camera. It is also advised to wear long trousers if possible.