Experience a memorable flight by discovering the breathtaking coastlines and islets on the south-east of Mauritius!
|Duration||6-7minutes from / to airport|
|Activity time||Depending on planning|
|Transportation||Offered as a supplement|
|Itinerary: Airport – Blue Bay – View of Ile des Cocos – Coastline – Pointe D’Esny – view of Ile aux Phares – view of Ile aux Aigrettes – Mahebourg – Airport (subject to weather conditions)|
- Flights from / to airport are done on sharing basis, and are operated ONLY when 4 passengers are confirmed for the specific flight.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Validity: 11 September 2020 – 30 November 2020
Break the daily routine by indulging yourself and your loved ones with a splendid time high up in the air, from where you will be treated with incredible views of tropical Mauritius. The best way for sight-seeing is through a bird’s view. Discover the wild eastern coast of Mauritius onboard the Jet Ranger. The scenic landscapes, turquoise oceans, pristine islets gives the east coast an undeniably beautiful view from helicopter.
Terms and conditions
- Information to provide at time of booking by email:
Helipad, copy of passport, weight
- Booking will be processed as per availability and you will receive the confirmation within 24hours. Missing submitted information might delay the confirmation.
- Should the real total weights do not match the information provided, the company reserves the right to cancel the flight with 100% cancellation charges.
- This promo is open to both Mauritians and non-Mauritians
What is included
- Included in the package: Helicopter package from/to the airport, helipad.
- Excluded in the package: car transfer from/to airport.
- A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, in accordance with the global safety standards, will guide you through your journey.