Discover the island through a bird’s view
The helicopter crew will welcome you and provide you with personalized service. Once ready, you will embark on one of the Air Mauritius helicopter, equipped with 4 passenger seats. Throughout the helicopter flight, the pilot will give you a glimpse of Mauritius.
|Duration||20 minutes from / to airport|
|Activity time||Depending on planning|
|Transportation||Offered as a supplement|
|Itinerary: Airport – Mahebourg – Vieux Grand Port – Lion Mountain – Pointe du Diable – Île aux Cerfs – Bambous Mountain – Airport (subject to weather conditions).|
- Flights from / to airport are done on sharing basis, and are operated ONLY when 4 passengers are confirmed for the specific flight.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Validity: 18 June 2020 – 31 August 2020
Terms and conditions
- Information to provide at time of booking by email:
Helipad, copy of passport, weight
- Booking will be processed as per availability and you will receive the confirmation within 24hours. Missing submitted information might delay the confirmation.
- Should the real total weights do not match the information provided, the company reserves the right to cancel the flight with 100% cancellation charges.
- This promo is open to both Mauritians and non-Mauritians
What is included
- Included in the package: Helicopter package from/to the airport, helipad.
- Excluded in the package: car transfer from/to airport.
- A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, in accordance with the global safety standards, will guide you through your journey.