Come the meet the caracal or serval !
|Operating House||9:15 – 15:30|
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||The feed is open daily from 9:15 – 15:30|
These cats with pointy black ears come from Central Africa. The interaction lasts 10 minutes at the Big Cats Kingdom. In Mauritius since 2015, the three female caracals are well known as being cuddle lovers. They weight between 10kg and 20kg and have a very elegant cat walk.
Did you know that the servals have the largest ears and longest legs of the cats family? Meet these amazing cats at Safari Adventures. With the safe guidance of our professional team of handlers, get in touch with our beautiful servals. During this 10 to 15 minutes interaction inside the enclosure, get this one-of-a-kind encounter and captured some beautiful snaps with these wild African cat.
|Entrance ticket||Included, Not included|
What is excluded:
• Entrance ticket to the park
• Minimum age and height requirement: As from 15 years old and 1m50
• Restriction: We do not advise pregnant women to participate in this activity for safety reasons
• What to bring: It is recommended to bring closed shoes, sunscreen, a head covering, sunglasses and a camera
• All participants must understand English or French, so they can follow the instructions of our guides while dealing with the animals. This is very important for the safety of this activity
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review