Embark on the flight of a life time and see Mauritius from a whole different angle!
Mauritius is a beautiful island with its green inlands, white beaches and blue lagoons. But, it is even more impressive from high above! Discover the island in a unique and breathtaking way by stepping aboard the newest and most advanced helicopter in Mauritius, offering you a 180 degrees spectacular view in all comfort and luxury. Your flight will start at Triolet, from where the pilot will take you to new heights that provide you with a bird’s point of view of the northern island Coin de Mire, Ile Plate, Ilot Gabriel, Ile aux Serpents and Ile ronde, as well as of the incredible coast line, Ile d’Ambre in the east and in the distance the high mountains and the capital of Mauritius, Port Louis.
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||Upon request, this flight can also take place in the south west. Pick up from some hotels and the airport is possible. Please contact us for more information.|
This tour is guaranteed to leave you with a special once-in-a-lifetime experience that will leave you in awe for the many days to come. The ground crew will welcome you warmly and will take you to the helicopter platform. During the flight, the pilot will tell you all about the different interesting sights you will pass by and will ensure you will have some time to get mesmerized by all that happens underneath you, whether it is the Botanical Garden of Pamplemousses or the lagoon of Grand Bay.
The helicopter in which this flight is operated is one of a kind. Unlike others, this helicopter is equipped with the latest technologies and with a luxurious interior design. The wide windows allow all passengers to get the greatest experience possible. Such an incredible flight must be done in optimal style; this tour offers even more than just that. Outstanding comfort, luxury and safety are key words in this operation, ensuring you will get back to the ground with a memory you will treasure a lifetime.
Terms and conditions
- Passengers are requested to provide their Full name as per the passport, gender, passport number, date of birth, weight and your requested time for flight
- The maximum capacity of the helicopter is 4 passengers (excluding the pilot).
- The feasibility of the flight is subject to good weather conditions. In the case of bad weather, the flight can be rescheduled.
- Weight limitations apply to all flights.
- The minimum number of persons per booking is 2.
- The duration of the actual flight is 20 minutes.
- There is the possibility to book this 20-minutes flight from other helipads than Triolet upon request.
|20 minutes – exclusive basis for 4 persons||1245 EUR|
|20 minutes on sharing from Triolet (North) base||255 EUR per person|
|20 minutes on sharing from Varangue Sur Morne (West)||335 EUR per person|