Experience an adventurous tour with a quad bike in a unique natural setting!
This activity takes place in Yemen natural park, which can be found in the west of Mauritius in Casela World of Adventures. The park itself is private and many native wildlife species call this park their home, among which a herd of around 9000 deer. A visit to Yemen national park in Casela is like stepping into the African Savannah, making it a unique place at Mauritius. Discover this park during a 1-hours activity that comes with intense pleasure and gives the opportunity to not only see deer, but also zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, wild boars, impalas and rhinos.
|Operating hours||9:00 – 16:00|
|Operating days||All days|
|Activity time||9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00|
The single or double quad is the perfect way to drive through the park and to get close to its interesting and diverse wildlife. You will drive in a group led by experienced guides, ensuring optimum safety, and who are very much willing to share their passion for the park and its inhabitants with you.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to drive a quad is 16 years, with a minimum height of 1.35m.
- Children above 12 can join this activity on a double quad bike.
- Prior to starting the actual tour, every participant must take part in the initiation circuit.
- The activity is offered every hour as from 9:00. The last tour starts at 16:00.
- You need to choose either single quad for one person or double squad for two people, price may vary. For double quad for two people please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price does not include ticket to Casela Bird Park.
- The park is only closed on December 25 and January 1