Race across the ocean and be guaranteed of an incredible day at the sea!
If you enjoy travelling at high speed and want to spend a wonderful day at the Indian Ocean, then this excursion is the one for you! Drive your own Sea Kart, an exclusive experience here on Mauritius, and discover the Mauritian Lagoon in style. Choose to go on a 1-hour ride adventure and enjoy with friends and family, or, when wanting to have some swimming breaks and refreshments, choose for the half day trip.
|Location||West / South West|
|Operating Days||Monday – Saturday|
|Activity Time||11.30 – 13.30 or 16.00 – 18.00|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||Drivers of the Sea Hover must be 16 years or older|
The Sea Hover is a stable, impossible to flip water vehicle that can accommodate 2 adults and one child. It is equipped in such a way that any screw propeller danger is prevented, being environment friendly on top of that. The Kart is easy to drive as the accelerator is on the steering wheel and is guaranteed to deliver a day full of fun and excitement!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for passengers is 6. Any person older then 16 may drive the hover.
- The maximum weight per each Sea Hover is 170kg.
- The maximum capacity of each vehicle is 3 persons (2 adults and 1 child)
What is included
- You will be provided with swim jacket by the operator.
- For your safety, a security boat will escort you during the whole excursion.