Explore the crystalline lagoon during a unique adventure: the Seabob.
The Seabob is an easy-to-handle gear that provides you with the opportunity to swim like a dolphin, meaning with incomparable agility. Discover the underwater world and the secrets of the Indian Ocean! Your adventure will begin with a boat trip of 15 to 20 minutes and the Seabob activity itself can last 15 minutes or 30 minutes, depending on your choice.
|Operating days||Monday – Saturday|
|Operating hours||09.00 – 16.00|
|Duration||15mins or 30mins|
|Activity time||10.00 , 11.30 , 13.30 , 15.00|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||Not available on Sundays|
The boat that will bring you to the activity area allows you to admire the incredible lagoon of Mauritius, the spectacular reefs and the long sandy beach. Once you reach this area, you will get a quick briefing including instructions on how to steer the seabob safely. You will finally be ready to roam the lagoon with your powerful, lightweight and dynamic Seabob. What’s better than swimming at great speed among big groups of exotic fish and other marine creatures? Thanks to its very simple handling, you will be able to swim with the seabob in no-time, an activity that is completely different from other nautical activities. A green button is used to increase and a red button to decrease power. With an easy steering system, you can swim at different depths. If the machine exceeds a depth of 2.5 meters, the propulsion system will automatically lock the unit and the Seabob will rise to the surface.
This nautical activity is accessible to everyone, including children, and will ensure you get back home after your stay in Mauritius one incredible experience richer! Have fun and feel the adrenaline during this exciting activity with the Seabob!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years (all children should be supervised by an adult)
- Meeting Point: Sunset Boulevard, Grand Bay
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes at the meeting point before your activity time.
- It is recommended to bring your own swimsuit, towels, hat, drinking water and sunscreen.
- It is recommended to wear a swimsuit (preferably a one-piece swimsuit for women)
- This activity is offered every day except for Sundays