- Attractions, parks & sites
- Deals and Discounts
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Full day tours
- Natural parks
- NATURE & ADVENTURE EXCURSIONS
- SIGHTSEEING TRIPS
Travel through the South West for a day and see the best leisure parks!
|Location||South – West|
|Operating hours||9:00 – 17:00|
|Operating days||Monday to Sunday|
|Lunch||Not included but can be booked under the supplement
30 EUR/3 course menu for adult at Chamarel panoramic restaurant
This tour package includes:
- Visit of Casela World of Adventures
- Visit of Chamarel 7 colored earths and waterfalls
Your first stop will be Casela World of Adventures.
The visit includes: a ride in our safari bus to encounter zebras, ostriches, white rhinos, African impalas and wildebeest; a Walk-Thru aviary surrounded by the most colourful bird species from around the world; viewing of grazing giraffe and impatient ostriches; a ride on the Tulawaka Gold Coaster to enjoy a beautiful view of the park with a good punch of adrenaline; a wonderful area for kids with a variety of farm animals; a tortoise pen; the monkey kingdom and a 4D cinema with animated films (10 mins).
We highly recommend to take the option with lunch. Chamarel restaurant offers 3-course menu with absolutely amazing view of the black River Bay. For lunch please write us an email to email@example.com.
Your next stop will be Chamarel, where you will see the incredible 7 Colored Earths, the result of the cooling of the lava at different temperatures, and the waterfalls of Chamarel, being an incredible 100 meters high, as high as the Statue of Liberty.
You will also be able to stop by to take some pictures of the scenery views.
- Tickets to Casela World of Adventures, Chamarel 7 colored earths and waterfalls, English/French speaking driver
- We are able to arrange also English, French, Polish or Czech guide under the supplement
- For kids 3-12 you will get a 50% discount. Please kindly email us if you are booking with kids or you would like to arrange delicious lunch.
What is included
- Visit to Casela World of Adventures
- Visit to Seven-coloured earths and waterfalls and viewpoint
- Transportation from your hotel and back.
You can also opt to have lunch with a supplement charge at Le Chamarel Restaurant. 1st Course: Roast pumpkin salad, coconut and lemongrass dressing, Wonton crisp, with smoked marlin Main Course: Seared chicken breast, potato etouffee with Chinese cabbage,mashed peas, curry leaves and chicken tamarind jus OR Grilled hake fish, potato etouffee with Chinese cabbage,mashed peas, curry leaves and chicken tamarind jus Dessert: Sagoo, Papayas & Pineapple crumble with vanilla ice cream Drinks: 1/2 water per person Remark:
- Any dietary restrictions need to be advised at time of booking.