- EXTREME JOURNEYS
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Ocean Surface Exploration
- SEA AND WATER EXCURSIONS
- Sea and water fun
- Sports activities
SUP along the Indian Ocean and enjoy the splashing of the sea and the warm rays of the sun
Stand Up Paddling, or better known as SUP’ing is one of the fastest growing watersport activities when it comes to popularity. Explore the Indian Ocean is a sportive way and enjoy the tranquility of the sea during this 60-minute activity. SUP is an easy to learn sportive activity that can be enjoyed by everyone, families, friends or singles. You will start your activity with a short safety briefing by a professional instructor, after which you are already ready to go!
|Operating Days||All days|
|Activity time||10.00 – 12.30 or 13.30 – 17.00|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||Maximum number of participants per group is 4|
Mon Choisy is the perfect location to learn Stand Up Paddling as the waves already get broken at the coral reef far away from the coast, ensuring a calm sea in the bay itself. This surfing spot therefore is a safe location that is suitable to each level of participant. SUP is easy to learn and within a few minutes you will already be able to control your board. Explore the bay of beautiful Mont Choisy in this sportive and mostly fun way!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 14 years.
- The maximum number of participants per group is 4.
- This activity is offered during the morning session (10.00 – 12.30) and the afternoon session (13.30 – 17.00).
- Participants need to bring swimwear, suitable shoes, towels, water, sun cream and a cap.