Get ready for an adrenaline rush at high speed with this 1.5km zip line experience!
The 23-coloured earth was discovered on the 4th of July 1998 and named “La Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park. Since then it has fascinated Mauritians as well as foreigners with its range of natural landscapes, including plateaus, mountains, valleys, craters and crater-lakes. The reserve expands itself over 450 acres with an unspoiled beauty that captures the heart and soul of all, especially nature lovers. It is a unique experience with the indigenous fauna and flora that abound in the park. The park is known worldwide for its remarkable landmark and unique 23 Coloured earths.
|Operating hours||9:00 – 16:00|
|Operating Days||All days|
How it is your time to explore this wonderful park high up in the air, feeling like a bird flying over the indigenous tree tops. Step out of your comfort zone and entwine yourself with this thrilling activity in a unique way with the Mauritian nature. After your thrill ride you can spend some additional time to stroll along one of the many beautiful trails the park has to offer. In addition, enjoy a delicious lunch while contemplating the natural beauty of the national park. This activity is a must for everyone visiting Mauritius and wanting to discover the islands other face, rather than limiting yourself to the pearly white beaches and blue lagoons. Enjoy nature to the fullest, and rush through the jungle at high speed!
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years. Any participant aged under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate for safety reasons.
What is included
- Entrance to the Park: Access to the geological museum; natural waterfalls, the 23 coloured earths, endemic flora and fauna as well as an impressive panoramic view.
- Welcome cocktail followed by a briefing by the Park’s guide. 1.5km Zipline – the 3rd longest zip line in the world.
- Mini lunch comprising of: A Margarita Pizza, Tomato Ham, Grilled Cheese, Chicken and Cheese Wrap, French fries, Chicken Pane. Drinks: 1 glass of soft drinks or Juice and 0.5L of Water.
- Free time to explore the park’s beauty at leisure
- Frequent maintenance work ensures your maximum safety.
- Participants are recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, cap and mosquito repellent, a spare set of clothes and a camera.
- No previous experience with zip lining is required