- Attractions, parks & sites
- Culinary tastings
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Parks and Museums
- SIGHTSEEING TRIPS
Explore the green fields of the tea plantations and visit Bois Chéri; the tea factory!
Bois Chéri is the second stop of the famous tea route, which takes you through the lush green tea fields and lets you taste many delicious varieties of tea. At the tea factory, a local guide will tell you stories about the tea production and its history. Nowadays, Bois Chérie has expended its offer of flavors, offering flavored teas, green teas and herbal teas, which you may all taste during your visit.
|Operating hours||09.00 – 17.00|
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
|Remark||The tea route is open on public holidays (Bois chéri is closed during public holidays).|
The inclusions of this trip are a guided tour of the Bois Chérie tea factory, a visit to the tea museum, a visit to the tea plantations and of course a wonderful tasting at the chalet, including biscuits. As you will discover the many flavors, you will be treated with stunning panoramic views!
- On Monday, the factory is opened from 08.30 till 12.30.
- Tuesday till Saturday the factory is opened from 08.30 to 13.30.
- The tea museum of Bois Cheri is opened every day.
- The factory is also opened on public holidays.
- Guides and visitors have access to the first floor of the factory only.