Embark on the ultimate tour to discover the incredible island of Mauritius
If you do not want to miss anything of Mauritius, then this tour perfectly suits your wishes. Explore the whole island in outstanding comfort and safety. You will start with a warm welcome by the staff members, who will tell you everything about what to expect. After this, it is time to get ready and step aboard! To start with, you will fly over the incredible mountainous area located just near to Port Louis, where you will see Pieter Both, about which legends tell it used to be a man, transformed into a mountain after breaking a pact with the angels, and Le Pouce. Continuing southwards, you will get to see the waterfall of Tamarin in the middle of the breath-taking green forests. Black River Gorges will be your next point of interest, home to many endemic species such as the paille-en-queue birds. After a small detour over Ile aux Benitiers, a paradise island on the South West coast, you will discover something incredible: An undersea Waterfall, only visible from out of the sky.
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as supplement|
Turning to the North East, you will cross the 7-colored earth of Chamarel, perhaps even more beautiful from a bird’s point of view. And have you ever seen an island in the middle of a lake? You now will, when flying over Ganga Talao, a lake in a dormant volcano crater. Continuing on the east coast of Mauritius you will see sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and many islands, such as Ile d’Ambre and Ile aux Cerfs. You will continue by following the coast line, towards the north. Before landing again, you will explore the northern islands Ile Plate, Ilot Gabriel and Coin de Mire.
The helicopter in which this flight is operated is one of a kind. Unlike others, this helicopter is equipped with the latest technologies and with a luxurious interior design. The wide windows allow all passengers to get the greatest experience possible during a flight. Comfort, luxury and safety are key words in this operation, ensuring you will get back to the ground with a treasurable memory.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 2
- The maximum capacity of the helicopter is 4 passengers (excluding the pilot).
- The feasibility of the flight is subject to good weather conditions. In the case of bad weather, the flight can be rescheduled.
- Weight limitations apply to all flights.
- The minimum number of persons per booking is 2.
- Passengers are requested to provide their Full name as per the passport, gender, passport number, date of birth, weight and requested time of flight.
- The duration of the actual flight is 60 minutes.
- There is the possibility to book this 1-hour flight from other helipads than Triolet upon request.
|60 minutes– on exclusive basis for a maximum of 4 persons||3010 EUR|
|60 minutes on sharing from Triolet (North) base / per person||565EUR per person|