- Attractions, parks & sites
- FAMILY ADVENTURES
- Full day tours
- Natural parks
- NATURE & ADVENTURE EXCURSIONS
- Safari wildlife adventures
Visit the best parks in the west and enjoy our budgeted package tour!
During this tour you will first visit Casela World of Adventures in which you get to experience the flora and fauna of Mauritius. Here you will do different activities before going to the village of Chamarel. In Chamarel you can discover the Seven Coloured Earth and waterfalls.
|Operating hours||09:00 – 17:00|
Pick up from your hotel:
North coast at around 09.00am
|Transportation||Included in the package|
First, you will be going to Casela World of Adventures, which is a scenic nature park. Here you will be doing different activities like: a safari in a bus (to see zebras, ostriches, white rhinoceros, impalas, antelopes, kudus, and wildebeest), a walk-thru-aviary, you will be viewing giraffe, pygmy hippos, camels, and llamas, there is a petting farm, a children’s playground, avalanche mines, a Big Cats Kingdom, a Monkey Kingdom, a Tortoise Pen, a 4D Cinema, and a Tulawaka Gold Coaster.
After Casela your next stop will be Chamarel. Here you will get to see the spectacular Seven Coloured Earth which is the result of the cooling of lava at different temperatures. Also, you will be visiting the waterfalls of Chamarel which are 100 meters high. Both spectacular and unique landscapes that are worth travelling to.
What is included:
- Transportation with English/French speaking driver-guide.
- Entrance tickets to Casela World of Adventures.
- Entrance tickets to Chamarel Seven Coloured Earth.
- This package tour is available on Tuesdays only.
- Pickup time will be around 09.00am. Exact time will be communicated 24 hours prior to the tour.