Take your need for speed to new heights and rush through the tropical tree tops!
For the adrenaline seekers and those with a need for speed, this thrilling zip line adventure is the perfect activity! Spreading over a vast pristine forest in the south-eastern mountains, the 3.5 km zip line at Domaine de L’Etoile is a second to none experience in Mauritius. While flying over the indigenous forest you will be granted a spectacular view over valleys, sparkling rivers and perhaps even some wild animals and rare bird species.
|Operating days||All days|
|Transportation||Offered as a supplement|
|Start of activity||10:00, 13:30, 15:30|
Domaine de l’Etoile can be best described as an enchanting and magical place, where rivers and waterfalls sparkle in the sun and indigenous flora such as cinnamon trees, orchids and banana trees flourishes. There is an onsite restaurant which presents a peaceful environment in which you can fully enjoy the local cuisine, as well as many other thrilling activities. This zip lining activity is perfect for nature lovers and adrenaline seekers and recommended to everyone wanting to experience an exceptional day.
Upon your arrival at the nature reserve which previously served as a private hunting domain, you will be warmly welcomed by our local staff with freshly prepared cocktails. Afterwards you will be taken deep into the forests where the zip lines are located by a jeep, after which your adventure across 7 zip lines will begin. Before your 3.5 km flight start, you will receive the necessary instructions.
While in park, we would recommend to also book with us 2 hours quad biking to fulfill your adventurous heart. This park is definitely the best option to visit while you staying in the east of the island.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum number of people per group is 20.
- Children as from the age of 12 can take part in this activity but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign the disclaimer.
- Pregnant women and physically challenged people are not authorized to take part.
- Participants are obliged to wear the helmets and gloves provided.
What is included
- The zip lining trail consists of 7 zip lines, with the longest one being 800 m.
- Included in the price in entrance ticket to the park, a welcoming cocktail, jeep transfer to the zip lines, a guide, equipment and a refreshing towel after the tour.
- This activity is also suitable for non-experienced visitors.
- Participants are recommended to wear closed shoe wear.
- It is advised to bring along sunscreen, mosquito repellent and a camera.